Down my Alley

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What should I be....

I was prompted by my brother's post and took this quiz. It is designed to tell you what your major should be. With pharmacy not being an option, but I was as close as I could get. Pharmacology is very much a chemistry based science. At the very least, my top choices were all sciences. All that artsy boring stuff is at the bottom. Probably a good decision that I didn't choose one of those for my major. I think that I'm going to stick with pharmacy at this point...no reason to jump ship now. Anyway, here's the results of the internet quiz.

You scored as Chemistry. You should be a Chemistry major! As if that isnt clear enough, you are deeply passionate about Chemistry, and every single chemical reaction and concept fascinates you. Pursue that!

Chemistry

100%

Psychology

92%

Mathematics

92%

Biology

83%

Engineering

83%

English

67%

Philosophy

58%

Sociology

58%

Theater

42%

Anthropology

33%

Art

25%

Journalism

8%

Linguistics

0%

Dance

0%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home