Down my Alley

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Another Week goes by...

OK, so my slacking continues. Here's my excuse (whether you want it or not). I'm working odd hours at CVS and bowling twice a week. Plus, I've had things going on the past two weekends that further my difficulty getting online. Again, dial-up as my primary source of internet access also adds to my excuse. Oh well, you'll just have to deal with it. I should be home for my Christmas break next Thursday (just over a week away) and post slightly more regularly.

Biggest recent news: My dad has been reappointed to a Terre Haute, effective February 1st. There are some pluses to the move, but as with any change, some minuses. But it's not my place to make pros and cons due to the lessened impact on me personally. I'm pretty much out of the house, especially after this christmas when my room is all packed up and to remain in boxes until I figure out where I'm going next year.

Speaking of which, all applications have been turned in and transcripts requested to be sent. In other words, I'm now in a holding pattern and just waiting to hear. Time will tell.

Prayers appreciated for my family (and the pending move) and for my choice of grad school. Note, this aren't immediate requests, but something to keep in mind over the next couple of months...thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home