Down my Alley

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

2 weeks...man, I'm a slacker

Wow, it has been quite an absence since my last posting. 2 weeks. That's crazy. Anyway, I'm back and I'm here to post. Let me get the prerequisite excuse out of the way. Since I'm off rotations and no longer have hi-speed internet on a daily basis, I have solely dial-up and do not get online much and not for extended periods of time (30 minutes for e-mail is about it). So, what's up with me? Well, I've been bowling fairly well recently. I still play video games (not much in the past week though). I have turned in my online applications to grad schools. I now have to get transcripts out (which I'm planning on doing today). And I'm working 30+ hrs/wk at CVS. All of that is enough to keep me busy. Today, I do have a day off, but am at Methodist hospital (hence the hi-speed ability to post) and will be working on my PharmD project in the morning and running errands in the afternoon.

So, time to work.... Hopefully I won't have such a delay between posts again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home