Down my Alley

Monday, January 09, 2006

For the sake of posting

I didn't want another week to go by without letting my public go without hearing from me. Why is it that I think of tons of things to post about during the day, but then when I get around to posting, I can't think of what I thought about earlier? It's crazy. Kinda like thinking up a good punch line/come-back hours after the fact. Oh well, the mind is an interesting thing. Actually, it's probaly the final frontier in terms of exploration of the human body. Some may think its genetics, but I believe we are making pretty good progress on it...but it's still a whole can of worms. The mind however, still has tons of things left to figure out. From a medication perspective, we don't know how many of the head meds work. Oh well, I think I will go ponder this while laying quite horizontal with my eyes closed.

But first I must get clean. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home