Down my Alley

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Lazy or busy....you judge

I'm assuming most people who read this know that I am a bit of a procrastinator and put things off until the last minue almost all the time. With that said, I've been slacking here on break...as has been noticed by my complete failure to post. Some of my excuses are legit, you know, actually being busy at this time of year...but then again, it doesn't actually take all that long to let you (my reading audience) informed on the mundane events of my life. So, before everyone jumps on the procrastinating, lazy bandwagon, allow me to explain my recent days and then honestly give me a chance.

Home on Thursday (2ish), out to eat, then back home to watch Home Alone, shower and bed.
Friday, sleep in, biscuits and gravy breakfast, into Evansville, shopping, Shyler's, shopping, home, play Madden football, then bed.
Christmas Eve, sleep in, help a little around the house, games, then church, off to a church members for some gathering, then home to visit with my brother and sis-in-law, then exchange immediate family gifts...then bed.
Christmas Day, church, then get the house ready for Mom's side of the family, then late lunch, exchange gifts, played Scene-It (my brother and I ended undefeated 3-0), watched some movie (I think), then off to bed.
Monday, hung around home, played video games, watched some soccer, got smoked by my brother at some bored...oops, I mean board game, then off to Evansville, for shopping, Shyler's, and then bowling, back late, then bed.
Tuesday...ok so Tuesday I didn't really do anything, some laundry and video games
Today, off to Terre Haute (the future residence of my parents) to look at a potential house, Cracker Barrel supper, then home, tried to sub (noone wanted me...I'm trying not to take it personal, but it's hard), played video games, then watched TV up until now.

See my days have been jammed. Still, I'll admit, I'm a bit lazy. Anyway, I'll update on my full Christmas list haul after Dad's side on this Friday.

Belated Merry Christmas...and an early Happy New Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home