Down my Alley

Monday, December 19, 2005

Football News

With recent Colts excitement in Indy, and my constant playing of Madden football, I've opted to talke a little about football today. So the Colts finally lost yesterday in a relatively mediocre showing. They had some good flashes of brilliance in the 2nd half, but never played like they are capable of. I've been saying the Chargers are a team that should not be overlooked. Oh well, move on, get better and win the Super Bowl. That's the ultimate goal anyway, right? Still undefeated would have been sweet.

In Madden news, I have just finished my second undefeated season and super bowl victory. I play with a fantasy drafted Steelers team headed by Michael Vick. The HB position has been a constant rotation and I am still looking for a solid back to gain 3-4 ypc (currently Willis McGahee is my starter). I have a pretty stout defense which keeps me in most games. I've upped the difficulty the second season and had some close games. I think with my drafts and having to lose some of my better players due to salary cap issues, my teams will get worse and the rest of the league improves, so I'll keep the difficulty where it's at. I had 9 draft picks in this past draft (due to trades) and I hope my rookies improve quickly and can become solid players. That would be nice. Anyway, I'll let you know when I turn in my 3rd undefeated season....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home