Down my Alley

Monday, January 16, 2006

So much for my Super Bowl

Well, entering this post-season, I was pulling for a Indianapolis v. Chicago Super Bowl in Detroit (man...that's a lot of capitalized words in a row). Anyway, after this past weekend...or Sunday rather...it turns out that my wishes are out the window. Both teams lost in very uncharacteristic games. Indianapolis played poorly, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Chicago played poorly, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Sad, I know, but true. There is some football left to be played, so I'm going to make some new hopes/predictions. In other words, I am going to ruin some other teams chances by picking them. Without further ado... the NFC representative will be the Carolina Panthers. And the AFC representative will be the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Alrighty, the fate is sealed. The chances of these teams actually making the big show are now greatly lessened. I guess we will find out next Sunday.

In other football news, my Madden season has some sad news. No I didn't lose a Super Bowl, but I lost the entire franchise. I had some memory card issues over Christmas break and lost my franchise. So I went undefeated 2 seasons and was working the third and Bam it was no more. I guess I will have to start up another...but not until I work on finishing Resident Evil 4. I'm 10 hours into it (therefore I have roughly another 12-15 hours left...on the first play through).

I'm done now. Need some sleep...tomorrow is an early day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home