Down my Alley

Friday, August 19, 2005

Let the Research begin!

Tomorrow will mark the first day of my research project for both Honors and my Pharm. D. Maybe I'm underestimating it, but I do not anticipate the data collection to be difficult. If all goes well, I will have all data collected in a couple of sessions like I plan on tomorrow. So, that'll be fun, right?

Today while on my rotation site, I started the online application for grad school. I now have applications underway (not submitted) to IUPUI, UNC, and U of colorado. In all honesty, I think I'd rather do a paper application versus this online stuff, but they didn't ask my opinion.

Also on the grad school front, I've signed up for the GREs. I take the test on Monday November 21 at 9 AM. The test site is about 5 minutes away from my place, so getting there will not be an issue. The test does cost $115 and has been paid. Gotta love paying for this stuff. Application fees range between free-$70 to grad schools (free - Dartmouth, $70 UNC). But that's the price you have to pay. I'm kinda excited about getting the grad school ball rolling. Let's just hope for the best.

Well, I'm gonna get some grub prior to going to see Cinderella Man with my sister and a friend of hers at the cheapies. Should be kinda fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home