Down my Alley

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Star Wars Rankings

Well, since I've viewed all the movies and posted comments on each one, I figured I would go ahead and rank them. Keep in mind that I rank movies generally based on the epicness and rewatchability (aka funness to watch). So here it is:

6. Episode I: The Phantom Menace -- 2 things, JarJar and Jake Lloyd
5. Episode V: Empire Strikes Back -- just not as fun to watch
4. Episode II: Attack of the Clones -- more epic and fun
3. Episode VI: Return of the Jedi -- great fun
2. Episode IV: A New Hope -- the original is a blast
1. Episode III: Revenge of the Sith -- this is by far the most epic and most fun...AMAZING!

Honestly, 3,4, and 5 are kinda interchangeable. I rate them all very similar, but based on enjoyability the rankings are as they are.

There you have it. Feel free to disagree and tell me your rankings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home