Down my Alley

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Return of a Chinaman

Over the past year a good friend of mine had been located in China doing some kinda teaching thing. Anyway, he has since returned a couple of weeks ago. I had not yet talked to him, but decided yesterday was the day. So, I called him up, used a funny voice and had him quick confused for a couple of minutes. I let him in on the joke and we opted to go and play frisbee. After about a good 1 hour of frisbee, we headed to get some grub at Arby's. We ate and ended spending almost 2 hours in arby's. It was really good to catch up. I suspect that further happenings of this nature will occur. Also, he is my lifting buddy, so I may actually find my way into a gym/weight room sometime this summer.

On another note, I find the show 30 days to be very intriguing. It is by the SuperSize me guy (morgan something). In this show, he places someone in an unfamiliar atmosphere for 30 days. The things are pretty neat. I've watched 3 episodes now (minimum wage, christian with muslims, and christian with homosexuals) and really find it provocating. It really makes you think. I was getting a bit angry at parts last night though.

That's all. I should probably get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home