Down my Alley

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Go Spurs!!!

I watched the majority of the NBA finals this year, and I am quite pleased with the outcome. Two main reasons: 1) I like the Spurs (and Tim Duncan....and I'm not on any band wagons here, I put Wake Forest in the final 4 twice when Duncan was playing there....they didn't make it either year and cost me big.) and 2) I strongly dislike the Pistions (every player is a whiner, especially Wallaces and Prince). So I greatly enjoyed them losing!!!

On the warfront, I'm on the next to last level and keep getting myself killed. The thing is tough. One of these days I'll either figure it out, or quite and more on to basketball again....I'm leaning towards figuring it out.

In case your curious, I bowled on Thursday and played around with some equipment. Here's the results. 1) the Viscious is my most agressive ball, 2) the Big Deal has a ton of back-end, but a touch more length than the viscious, 3) the Shock & Awe is a nice ball with a good roll, it starts up early, but with some oil will get down the lane and just rolls hard through the pins, and 5) the Big Blue Pearl gets good lenth and turns hard on the back. I played the vicious and the big deal about the same spot. I was 3-4 boards right with the shock/awe, and then another 1-2 right with the Big Blue pearl. There you have it. Now you know.

That's it. I gotsta get meself ready for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home