Down my Alley

Friday, May 06, 2005

The end of classroom learning....for now

Sorry for the not posting, but I've been quite busy. In fact, my classroom days in pharmacy school are now over. I took my final set of finals this past week (M, T, W) and am now done with them. Starting on Monday, I being the experiential portion of my learning. I have 1 year of on-site rotations (think of them as mini-internships in all areas of pharmacy). This is an exciting time, but a bit on the scary side. The unknown is looming and I am walking smack into the middle of it (sounds kinda dramatic, huh?). Anyway, that's kept me busy. Today (with the help of a friend) I'm actually getting organized. I have my rotations portfolio in order and my notes are being tabbed for easy reference.

So that's the extent of it for now. And just to inform you, I took some quizzes that my brother had posted on his blog (northofreality.blogspot.com) and here are the results:

I act like I'm 17.
My personality type is the Performer.
My political persuasion is "New Age Democrat".

I don't agree with all that each thing states, but quizzes kind of pigeon hole you. Alright, I'll attempt to be more up to date with my blog page here and post frequently....but no promises. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home