Down my Alley

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I finally did it

There are actually two things that I am referring to here. Let me start with what I deem the most important and exciting. This past weekend (16-17th), I went home to bowl in the Daviess Co. Shootout. On Saturday, I had games of 280-268-257-235 = 1040. What is most important is the first three games resulted in an 805 series. This is my second 800. Any good bowler will tell you that an 800 series is often the most difficult award score (short of 900) to accomplish. It really was nice to shoot another one (especially without having a 300 game). As a result, I did very well in the side pots and brackets and came out plus in the cash area. With the extra green, I went out and purchased Star Wars: Battlefront on Monday. Let's just say, I've already played it extensively, and have plans to continue playing it with regularity. I need to hone my skills so next time Sean and I play, I can give him a run for his money. It's a great game.

So to sum up: Bowled an 800 and then rewarded myself with Star Wars: Battlefront!! What a life.

1 Comments:

  • You know if you want to test your Battlefront skill, you are always welcome to stop by on your way home after all of your finals are over with (and before you start rotations, if you even get a break). The droid armies are just waiting to get spanked again.

    By Blogger SeanXor, at May 4, 2005 at 3:58:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home