Down my Alley

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Live Telecast

So today, I got to experience something that was quite cool. I was at the TV finals for the Baby Ruth Real Deal PBA tour stop in Indianapolis. If you were one of the smart people, you would have been watching ESPN at 12:30 and might have caught a glimpse of me. I've come to the realization that professional bolwers are some of the most accessible and fun professional athlethes around. At any stop, they are more than willing to sign autographs and chat with the fans. During the show, they throw out free towels/hats/shirts, cheer with the fans, talk with them, and in general, really are nice to the fans. All-in-all it was really really fun.

Mad props to Dad for splitting the cost of attending. That's all for now. Time to get started on my research proposal for biostats/research design (and I really do mean, get started).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home