Down my Alley

Friday, February 18, 2005

Considering a Trade

I'm referring to trading in some DVDs/Video Games to Blockbuster for store credit and then getting Star Wars: Battlefront. I know this game rocks because of the huge number of hours spent playing with my brother (mostly over a 3 day period at Thanksgiving). I was looking over what I own and realized I have some DVDs that I'm really not overly wild about, which begs the question why did I buy them?, but that requires me trying to justify my actions, which I'd rather not do right now...so anyway. Plus, I have Metal Gear Solid 2 and Unreal Tournament that I never play (ever...I played each once, and realized there are far better games out there). So, I'm tempted to trade those in and then get Star Wars Battlefront. I think there is a $5 minimum credit on trade-ins, so if I trade in 4 items, I can get SWB new for about $20, or used for $10ish. There you have it...any thoughts on the smartness of this, let me know.

1 Comments:

  • I am not sure where you are thinking about trading at, but if you are looking at a place like Gamestop or EB Games keep in mind that some games (like MGS2) they won't accept, or will give a really low price. By June Battlefront should drop in price to $30.

    By Blogger SeanXor, at February 18, 2005 at 12:34:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home