Down my Alley

Monday, February 07, 2005

Respect has been earned

I'll be honest. I don't like the Patriots. Sadly, in my dislike, I am being a bit hypocritical. I've always said that there needs to be a better reason to dislike a team/player other than they win too much, but in this case thats the main reason for my dislike. The Patriots win too much. They always beat the Colts which really sucks. What is most impressive is how they win. They don't get flashy or fancy, they just come out and play ball. They play good solid team football. I can honestly say that they should be respected. They have earned it and they deserve it. But it would still be nice to see another team in the Super Bowl....you know, like the Colts!!

On the commercial front, the monkey commercials (carreerbuilder.com) and the "don't judge too quickly" commercials (Ameritech?) were by far the best. The FedEx/Kinko's with the top 10 commercial ploys was good too.

That's all from me. Twas a good game, good friends, and good food...all-in-all a good Super Bowl.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home