Down my Alley

Thursday, January 13, 2005

So I lied

about posting more regularly. I thought that being on break and not working, I would have all day to think up topics and post my thoughts...whoops...that didn't pan out quite like that did it? I'm sure I've thought up topics, but never got around to posting them. Oh well, maybe sometime in the future. Anyway, I'll go ahead and give an update on the goings on in the life of ME. Here's the highlights:

Bowling - I've bowled... a lot. Thrown the ball well, scored decent, still need a bit of work on concentrating on every shot (ie spares).

PS2 - I'm now the proud owner of one. Target in Evansville finally had some in stock. Circuit city, best buy, and other stores were still sold out though. I also made 2 game purchases, Madden 2005 and NCAA Basketball 2005 (EA sports). Quality games. Currently good ole BU is 5-1 with a major win over Georgia Tech (ranked 5th at the time), but a loss to Alabama A&M (go figure). I also bought a 3rd party controller and memory card (16 mb for the price of the Sony brand 8 mb).

That's about it. Between bowling and playing video games, I'm pretty much busy. Dragging my feet on doing stuff for school though. I really need to get motivated and do it. Wanna pass some my way...float a loan...spread the wealth...lend some change...you know help a brotha out?

Ok, I'm outie. Gonna enjoy the next 3 days of not being at school and get some laundry done here at home. Back in Indy on the 17th.

1 Comments:

  • Just to warn you about the 3rd party stuff, it may break. I am guessing since you got it at target you got Mad Catz. I use to have a Mad catz controller and it stopped working after 1 month. However, I had an X-box one for the church and it worked just fine (until it was stolen). The controllers seem to be hit or miss when it comes to 3rd party. However, with the memory card, off brand memory cards have a very, very nasty habit of spontaneously corrupting. Once that happens the memory card is completely toast. Just thought I would let you know.

    By Blogger SeanXor, at January 14, 2005 at 3:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home