Down my Alley

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Just an Update

I noticed it has been awhile since I last posted, and I thought that an update was in order. So here it goes. Sunday, took it easy, bowled that night, shot a little 600. Monday, to Evansville for shopping, Shyler's and Bowling. I didn't really like the shopping, loved Shyler's, and enjoyed bowling (580 and 61o). Tuesday, to Indianapolis for Johnson family christmas, it was cool, got some nice stuff. Wednesday, worked from 9-1 at CVS (reminded me that I don't like retail), then home, took Dad's car in for a oil change, then home, then off to eat, then bowled (713), then home to play a little with my new PDA (a Sony Clie PEG-NX73V...pretty cool thus far).

There you have it. My life updated. Now you are in the know. You should feel very special!

And now the moment you've been waiting for...the completely odd random saying (if you laugh, great...if you don't, just ignore it and move on):

A running tiger is as normal as a butterfly dancing in the wind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home