Down my Alley

Monday, November 22, 2004

Falling further behind

Behind my dad that is. The man is a bowling stud. This weekend he won a seniors tournament, but more than one he: 1) bowled his 2nd 800 series, 2) led the tournament from start to finish, 3) averaged 254 over 8 games. That's amazing. And by falling behind I'm referring to the 800. My dad has 13 300 games (that's perfect), and prior had 1 800 (now 2). I have 4 300 games and 1 800. So, before this weekend I was tied in the 800 category, but alas, it is not to be. That's ok, I don't mind falling behind the old man. The guy can bowl. I might be as good as he is...maybe.

Speaking of bowling, I bowled well tonight. Games or 181-270-202 = 653. The 270 was worth both singles pots (scratch and handicap) and with a teammate doubles. In all it was worth $160 or so. Always nice to win money. I won all my points, but as a team we pretty much got rolled. Such as life.

On a side note, I love not having school (Today, I got up at 10, did a little laundry and played video games, then went to eat, did a little christmas shopping, and then bowled). I wish all days would go like this. If I hit the lottery that would be a typical day.

Alrighty, I'm out to meet my roomie from last year. Lata yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home