Down my Alley

Friday, October 22, 2004

Hangin' at New Lisbon

So, it's been several days since a post and I'm sure you were beginning to think I've given up (and by you, I mean the 1 maybe 2 people that read this thing). Alas, I continue my blogging days. Here's the report, Clusters have begun, in fact 3 tests down, 1 presentation down, but 2 tests yet remain. Which brings me to the title of the post. I'm spending the weekend studying (and watching Notre Dame football...the World Series...the Colts) at New Lisbon IN with my study buddy. She and her husband are kind enough to put up with my annoyances for a weekend...small price to pay for me getting her through pharmacy school. Thus far, I feel the testing has been aight, but I'll keep ya posted when official grades come in.

That's all for now. Back to the books, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home