Down my Alley

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

It Begins

After reading my brother's sight, Sean, and former roommate, Matt, I too have decided to create a blog. There really is no reason for my creating one. Most people who read it (all 1...maybe 2 of them) typically will keep in touch with me anyway, but I figure what the hey, let's give it a shot. So, let's get this blogging thing started.

Currently on the mind, all the crap I have to do for school. Here's the rundown. Worksheet due this Friday, poster project due Friday (thankfully already done), quiz and Therapeutics case on Friday, a 10 page drug monograph project due on Oct. 20th (I just now started my research and have a packet of studies that are oh-so boring to read), then clusters (6 tests in 3 days) starting on the 21st. To compound this already packed schedule is the fact that I've fallen behind the normal keeping up with studying. So, in summary, I'm busy, will be busy, but will still find time for video games.

Currently hooked on: MarioGolf 64, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (Gamecube), and Madden 2004 (Gamecube)...more later on video games for sure.

Alright, that's all for now. It's a start, right. Sweet action, yo!

1 Comments:

  • Don't you find it slightly ironic that you even though you are beyond undergraduate level, you are still doing poster projects . . .

    Also, you have to convince the people you live with the game systems to get Star Wars Battlefront.

    By Blogger SeanXor, at October 7, 2004 at 9:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home