Down my Alley

Monday, October 18, 2004

A bowling I went

Alrighty, so here's the deal. In Cincy at the Hoinke, I didn't bowl so well. Doubles I had close to 550 (too many splits) and in Singles I snuck out an 810 (4 games), so again, nothing special. Dad did pretty fair and will increase his winnings from the tournament. Dad also did well in the senior tournament on Saturday (finished 4th). I watched and studied for my upcoming tests. And that was about the extent of my fall break.

Monday night is bowling night for me and I will probably update my scores on here fairly regularly. So here goes: 207-215-213 = 635. Not great, but considering how I have been bowling in league, I am happy with it. Won all my points, but my team didn't fair so well.

And my group finished our 10 page drug monograph that I had complained about earlier. I am very glad that is done with...now all I have to worry about our those 5 tests and 1 presentation starting on Thursday. Yeah clusters!!

That's all for now, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home