Down my Alley

Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's Fall Break!

First, since you are all so curious, I'll give you a quick recap.
Mon: class, study, bowl (192-243-223 = 658)....my first 600 of the year (kinda sad, huh?)
Tues: class, work on that 10 page drug monograph thing...it is nearly complete...yeah! And I beat Medal of Honor: frontline.
Wed: class, then discovery day (talked to a bunch of rotation locations...and got free stuff), then worked at CVS (boring)

And that brings me to today...the first day of Fall Break. Any day without school is typically a good day. Don't get me wrong, I love school....it's the classes I don't like all that much. Really, classes wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't for that "Dr." in the front of the room droning on and on about something...and if the seats were more conducive to napping. Anyway, fall break is here and I plan to enjoy it. Current game plan: bowl in Cincinatti on Friday (the Hoinke), watch Dad bowl in Illinois (Sat.), and take it easy on Sunday...until I have to leave for work back here in Indy (4-9). Oh yeah, I will also be studying at every possible moment...stupid Clusters the week of our return (boo!!).

So that's it. I'll keep ya posted, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home