Down my Alley

Saturday, November 06, 2004

I'm the victim

I'm sure your first thought is I'm going to complain about something arbitrary and just whine....but that is far from the truth. This time I truly was a victim (along with my 3 housemates). At about 10:15ish on Friday morning, our house was broken into and burglarized. I left for class about 9:15-30. My roommate Scott returned at 11 to find the mess. Timing almost seems like the guys were casing the place. A neighbor said he saw a white truck parked in our car port. He said that he'd seen the truck around our house before and just figured it to be a friend of ours...NOT quite. Anyway, here's the list of currently missing stuff: 2 guitars, 2 laptop computers (thankfully not mine), 1 TV (again not mine), a DVD player, an ampliphier, and here's the stuff of mine they got -- my 3oo rings, 800 series watch, and my ESPN sportscenter watch. I believe that's it. Alas, bad things happen to good people. Good news is no one was hurt, we can all manage with what was lost, just kinda sucks.

Any information leading to return of our goods results in the reward. Most likely graditude (we our poor college students).

Stupid punk jerks...Boo!

1 Comments:

  • nice profile...what can i say i am impressed....my first semester of PT school is going well at least so far! I cant wait for Xmas break, which will be a first for me! Yeah! I havent played much ball lately, i play on wednesdays and periodically but thats about it...I am too busy to think about missing it...Sorry to hear that your stuff was stolen. that really stinks that people are like that...later gator ~leigh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 7, 2004 at 1:54:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home