Down my Alley

Monday, November 15, 2004

A bunch of randomness

First a quick recap of what's up. Spent the weekend in New Lisbon doing a fair amount of learning (that's right, its cluster time again!!). Bowled tonight, 257-204-191=652. Threw the ball well, won all my points, and $40 for that first game. Alright, now for the randomness.

I think the new Mustang's are frickin' awesome looking. And the coolest thing is, about the time I have the funding and ability to buy a car of my own, they will be 4 years old and getting to my price range. That thought just rocks!!!

I really need to slow my mind down. It just gets an idea/topic in there and does not stop thinking about it. I think out all kinds of possibilities that could happen. Get myself a bit worked up, and then alas, it never goes as I think it and I get myself a bit disappointed.

Next, why in the world to people stress themselves out over tests. I understand that is very important to do well. I understand that I stress about as little as anybody, but on the flip side, it is not worth getting as stressed as a lot of people do. They almost literally get sick with worry and stress. Ridiculous. Take it easy and study and do your best.

Finally, do you know how annoying it is to listen to people talk about stuff they know very little about, but think they are experts? For example, tonight at bowling, here's what I kept hearing. Somebody with 30 pins of handicap (about a 175 average) was telling a teammate what needed to be down. It was crazy. The guy knew absolutely nothing. He threw the ball terrible and his "advice" was not going to be helpful. It's stupid. Why do people think they know everything when they know nothing? Is it just wrong to say "I don't know"?

Alright, randomness done for now.

One final thought: A cow's spots are only as clear as the toads croak at midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home