Down my Alley

Friday, December 17, 2004

I have not fallen

off the face of the earth. The delay between posts has been due to those pesky little things known as finals. My past week has pretty much consisted of staying up until 10-11pm studying, taking tests, eating unhealthy (but tasty) food, and then studying some more. I run on less sleep than I should and turn my mind to pretty much mush. But it is over and done with. I will let you know how the grades turn out (worst case: 3 B's, 3 A's, best case: 1 B, 5 A's....I'm hoping for the latter, but will take what I get).

Good news is I am now on Christmas break. One month without school. It should be a good time to get re-energized. I will try to post more regularly and maybe even have a deep thought/discussion type post...you know, get people riled up and whatnot. Only time will tell. As for now, I have a friggin' sweet water bed calling my name.

I'll hitya up lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home