Down my Alley

Monday, January 24, 2005

Sorry for the delay

It's not that I didn't want to post, but the internet and I have been on a "break." And by break I mean, that internet at my house is not working because of my computer being stupid (the modem has been disabled and won't turn back on...and AOL says I have a broadband connection when the only cord I have plugged in is a phone line...go figure). Plus, over the weekend, campus computers were not accessing non-Butler sites, so I was unable to post then. I did type up a post last week, but when I went to publish, the site froze and the post was lost. Anyway, I'm back...for now...no telling when the next post might be. So, I'll make this good with some thoughts/events.

Blockbuster - I'm glad they did away with late fees (I guess), but I believe the prices went up to compensate. Either that, or the Blockbusters in Speedway and on N. Keystone just price differently. In Speedway I could rent new releases for $2.65 for 1 night. Now, no late fees and at N. Keystone, a weeks rental is $3.60. One whole buck. I always return the next day, so I get screwed out of this deal.

Butler Dynasty - I'm currently 17-2....and Unranked!!! That's horsecrap. My two losses were early in the season...I'm on a 11 game win streak. Granted my competition in the Horizon league is slim-to-none, but still. 17-2, I should get some love. My shooting guard (#3..based off Bruce Horan) is 3rd in the nation in points, and first in steals.

Sony products - I came to the realization that I like Sony brand electronics. 50% of my major electronics are Sony. Including my Mini-disc player, my PDA, and my Playstation 2. The non-Sony products are my TV, computer, and clock radio. In addition, my first ever electronic purchase (with my own money) was a Sony Walkman cassette player.

Cold weather sucks...nuff said.

Alright, I guess that's all for now. I do hope to do this more often, but I make no promises.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home