Down my Alley

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Back in Indy

Well, the long long break away from school has come to an end. My month long vacation is over and now it is back to the daily grind. The early returns show this semester to be slightly less taxing than the previous ones. This is very good, because up until now, every semester has gotten harder than the last. I've moved my stuff into my cousin's house and I believe that things should work out ok. As long as I have my PS2 to keep me company (game library includes: Madden 05, NCAA March Madness 05, Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, GTA 3, Metal Gear Solid 3: Sons of liberty, and a mindless shooting game whose name escapes me right now). I'll be honest and let you know, I have not yet played the last 2 games listed. By comparison, they don't excite me all that much.

Some slightly sad news, my cousin only has dial-up at his house. This means I will not be getting online near as frequently. In fact, my online trips may be few and far between. Therefore, if you only access this site via my AOL IM buddy info, I would recommend bookmarking it, so you can check up on me frequently.

That's it...and remember....don't judge a Mona Lisa by the frame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home