Down my Alley

Saturday, January 29, 2005

A night of weird dreams

So, last night (after being a good grandson and visiting my grandma for 1 1/2 hrs.), I watched Alien vs. Predator (by myself, because my friends all claimed it to be a stupid movie without ever viewing it). I was again very pleased with the movie despite the plot holes. I only wish that there would have been 1 more one-on-one fight between an alien and predator. The one fight is awesome....but that's not the reason I post.

Here's the reason. Last night I had 3 odd dreams. This is extraordinary for me, because I normally don't remember any of my dreams at all. So here's the gist of them:

1) I put myself in the AVP movie. Nuff said.

2) Walking around some ruins with friends, when 1 (my studdy buddy) gets bit by a rattlesnake. We take her home and have the Dr. come over and she gets all better by the end of the dream.

3) I come home from bowling and a friend is there. It turns out she wants to get married right there in my house. It was really really odd. Don't worry, I didn't rush in and I awoke before any sort of ceremony took place.

Now, I'm not Freud, nor believe much of his psychobabble, but these were some freakin' weird dreams. I'm not crazy, and I am not about to try and interpret them.

Let's wish for more nights of dreamless nights. I like those more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home