Down my Alley

Sunday, March 13, 2005

March Madness...Baby!!

In my opinion, this is one of the greatest times of the sports year. Championship week....Selection Sunday...then the Big Dance. Great stuff. In fact, I've watched more college basketball this week than the rest of the year combined. Watching 19 year old kids (kinda weird to actually think that most of them are younger than me) play their hearts out is really fun to watch.

The other reason this season is great, is running the NCAA tournament pool. Since my spring break is this week, it is going to be more difficult to get as many people as I've had in the years past, but I'm going to try anyway. With that said, if you are interested (and preferrably if I know you in some way shape or form), drop me a line and I'll give you all the details.

In the words of Dickie V. "That's awesome, baby!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home