Down my Alley

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Got my game on

So with Spring Break underway, I opted to get away from my normal pharmacy life and spent the day with my brother. We did some mad gaming. The games ranged from hack-n-slash, to WWII shooters, to Futuristic shooters, with the crown pinnacle being "in a galaxy far far away" shooter (ie Battlefront). We played Battlefront a lot! Quite simply, this game rules. In our final 2 hours of playing, we queued up every map and kept a running tab on kill count. We got through all but 1 map and in the end my brother had 433 kills and I had 380ish. Granted, that kid plays the game a little more than I do, so it should be expected that he outshoots me. All-in-all it was an extraordinarily great day. Nearly 4 hours on the road and about 10 hours of gaming fun.

I really need to got buy Star Wars: Battlefront. Plus, we also watched the newest Star Wars trailer....and I think that this movie is going to rock!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home