Down my Alley

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Updates galore

Alrighty, here it is again, the next update on the life of me. I am sure most of you were waiting with anticipation. As usual, I will update in the list format.

1. The new Star Wars movie is phenomonal. It is awesome. It has more action than the other Star Wars movies combined. It truly is a perfect set-up for the original 3 movies. After watching it, I immediately wanted to watch it again. And moreso, wanted to watch the movies in succession. I highly recommend this movie to all people.

2. Speaking of Star Wars, my brother informed me that a new Star Wars Battlefront game is coming out sometime before Christmas. If it is half a cool as the original, it will be a great game.

3. Speaking of video games, I saw a commercial for another Medal of Honor video game. This excites me. I love the Medal of Honor game series. There's another $50 I'll want to be spending.

4. Rotations are going good. I've enjoyed this one alot. It's been easy, but allows me to learn what hospital pharmacy is all about. In fact, if the life of a staff pharmacist was going to be mine, then I would give hospital pharmacy a serious look.

5. Memorial day weekend. I have a 5 day weekend. Friday I vegged. Today I worked at CVS, Tomorrow is the race (Indy 500), then home for Monday and Tuesday. Then the final 3 days of my rotation.

So, I believe that's all for me. I may update in the next couple of days, since I'll be at home with cable modem and hi-speed internet access. Gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home