Down my Alley

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Another week gone by

I have several things to tell you today, so I won't dilly-daddle with useless, meaningless, pointless, babble here at the start of this post. No reason to type things that are unimportant and make you read it. That would just waste my time in typing it, and your time in reading it, and nobody ( and I mean nobody) wants that. So without further ado and no more wasted time, here's the important stuff:

1. Week 2 of rotations went well. I kinda wish all rotations were like this one (switch the focus and whatnot, but keep it this easy). Oh, well, 2 weeks remain (only 7 working days though, kinda cool).

2. NCAA March madness was resumed here recently. I finished my 5th season at 33-2. Won the Big 12 season title, conference tourney, and then the NCAA tourney (from a 2 seed). Now it was no cake walk, I beat the #1 team in the country (Air Force) and then Arizona (the team that beat me in the prior NCAA championship game....and I only won by 2 this time). But anyway, I won. I had a great recruiting class coming in (all five are 6 star players), but my entire lineup is returning from last season, so the freshmen won't get much PT, then they will get mad and transfer at the end of the season....only time will tell.

3. Spending this Friday/Saturday down in Corydon with my brother. Played video games last night, will play more today, and go see Star Wars III. I can't wait. Everything I've heard is that this movie is fricking sweet. I'm sure I'll post with my thoughts/comments on it.

OK, I do believe that is all for now. I'm gonna go and kill something.....in a video game, not real life, don't get all worried now.

Have a great one!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home