Down my Alley

Thursday, October 05, 2006

TV watching

I enjoy TV shows, and generally can find something to watch most nights of the week, but generally there are only handful of shows that I make sure I watch. Some people in my family - I won't mention my sisters name - watch 2 shows a night and record 2 more to watch later. Anyway, tonight is Thursday which includes the best TV show on right now, Grey's Anatomy, but I don't just want to talk about that, so I'm going to give you the Kyle Johnson recommends list. This includes several shows to watch every night, with astericks highlighting my weekly favorites (ie, ones I watch regularly).

Sunday:
Sunday Night Football (NBC) - depends on the game

Amazing Race (CBS) ** - best reality TV show....ever
Family Guy (Fox) ** - hilariously random

Monday:
How I Met You Mother (CBS) - decent sitcom

Heroes (NBC) - interesting concept, but needs to get moving
Studio 60 (NBC) - Aaron Sorkin may be the best TV writer...ever (also SportsNight and the West Wing)

Tuesday:
NCIS (CBS) ** - really good show

The Unit (CBS) - not too bad...most of the time
Eureka (SciFi)** - had it's finale this past week, but I really found this show to be fun

Wednesday: I bowl on Wednesdays and live the house at 8, so I don't really get to
watch TV, but...

Jericho (CBS) - watched the premeire and was intrigued, could be a good.

Thursday:
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) ** - best show on TV...period.


Friday:
Battlestar Galatica (SciFi) ** - really good...and considering network friday nights, not much competition. (premiere this week)


Saturday:
Notre Dame football...or other college football...really nothing good...go to the movies.


There you have it. Feel free to disagree, but we all know I'm right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home