Down my Alley

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Four days of Studying

As some of you know, I have my first graduate school exam on Monday. It consists of a 2 hour in-class (closed note) portion, and then a take home (open note) portion. The test is due by 5 pm the day of the test (Monday). So, in other words, I will start testing at 8 am and have the potential to be testing until 5 pm. Rumor is, that it pretty much takes the entire time to finish the test...that seems crazy. I guess I'll find out if that's true or not. I can't hardly fathom taking that long to finish a test, but I'm not just going to rush the test to get it done. I'll let you know how the test goes (both initial feel...and final grade...well, maybe not final grade...depends on what it is).

Anyway, with this impending exam, I have made the decision to study (slightly procrastinated, but better late than never...right?). I have not really started studying much, but I have a schedule written up that lets me get through all material by Saturday night, and saves Sunday for review. If all goes well, I will have the main ideas/concepts in my head come Monday. If not, it really will be a long test day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home