Down my Alley

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Final Weekend...

As you know I'm moving to Denver, CO and am doing so on Tuesday. Therefore, this is my final weekend in IN (at least for a while). Anyway, it's shaping up to be a fairly good weekend (aside from cleaning and packing...that is). Bowled last night and today in a doubles tournament with my dad. Granted, I didn't bowl overly well, but still had fun bowling with my dad and some guys from Evansville. Tomorrow is the Brickyard (that's grand...go Kahne and Stewart!!!) and then I bowl one more time on Monday. Well, I'm in Terre Haute and need to get back to Indy, so I will be off. Gotta pack up some more...and do a load of laundry.

Alrighty, have thyself a goodnight/day (or whatever time it is when you are reading this).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home