Down my Alley

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hello Mid-20s!!!

For those of you who know me well, I turned 24 last Friday (for those who don't know me well....I turned 24 last Friday). Anyway, if the average age of a male lifespan is in the neighborhood of 72-75 years, then I've lived nearly 1/3 of my life. But as one ages, especially into their mid-20's, it makes one recollect. Here's what I've figured. I've honestly not done a lot yet with my life (it's primarily been school...preschool...grade school...middle school...high school...college/pharmacy school). I've only not been in school or 3 years (started preschool at 3). So, all I've done is learn stuff (and forget things...I think...I don't really remember though). But all in all, I've really enjoyed myself.

And what's a little recollecting without some future looking. I've done a little five years from now thinking. Here's how it looks. In five years, I expect I will be an Uncle (probably twice over and probably from each my bro and sis...I will be the cool uncle...sorry bro and Brit). I will be finishing graduate school and will be a Dr. Dr. I will be seeking employment in the real world (unless I hit the lottery, at which point I seek another degree...he he...student for life). I will anticipate moving on from Colorado (remember, I like this moving every 5-7 years). With a wishful change of fortune, I might find myself married or considering marriage. I will probably only be in touch with a handful of people from my Butler life. It will be an exciting time though, and I am looking forward to it. The past has been good and the future is bright. And really, all I can say for sure from my 24 years is....

God is good....All the Time !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home