Down my Alley

Friday, May 19, 2006

I've joined the IPod Age

As many...or at least several....ok I know at least 1 person knows (thanks for the comment Benson)...I had been looking to get an IPod. I figured with all the studying and time in a lab over the next couple of years, a personal music player would be beneficial. Anyway, I made a decision and am now the proud owner of an IPod. I went with the 30GB IPod Video (black version). I found it onsale online through Circuit City and could pick it up at a local store. So I did. Here's why I spent the extra bucks and went with this version over the Nano.

1) I can put every song I've ever heard on it. I don't have to fiddle with moving songs on and off as much (which is a plus for my laziness).
2) I like the size. I actually found the nano too small. Maybe it's just because I'm not small, but I thought this was more comfortable to hold and whatnot.
3) I might want video capabilities in the future (you never know).
4) This is the newest of the IPods and should therefore be supported for longer and not become obsolete as quickly (as with the older Mini's or Photo).

There is it. I've enjoyed it so far, and now I just need to get a protective case with belt clip (so I can carry it with ease).

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home