Down my Alley

Monday, April 17, 2006

A decision made

After a week of thinking through most of the pros and cons of each graduate school, I have come to a decision. Next year (school year that is), I will be attending the University of .... you know, maybe I should make you wait.... build up the suspense... keep you on the edge of your seat... well, that's kind of mean... so I will be attending the University of ... on second thought, I think I will make you wait.... make you read a little bit more instead of just jumping in reading the first line and then move on... ok ok that's enough... I will be attending the University of... ok, honestly I just did that one for me...thought it was kinda funny.

In all honesty and reality, I have accepted the offer from the University of Colorado Health Science Center in Denver (officially Aurora). Classes start the end of August, but they have a few safety training sessions students must attend. So, if anyone wants to move out to CO, let me know and we can get together to start apartment/house hunting. In all seriousness, it's exciting and a cause of a little anxiety. There's a lot that I need to get done before actually heading out there, but it's tough to focus on. And by things to get done, I mean the Honors exam on Thursday, the presentation on Friday, graduation, sisters wedding, and getting licensed (both here and in CO). Oh well, I'll just keep plugging along like I always do. I'll keep you posted as things develop, but in the mean time, start thinking about a CO vacation with a stop in Denver (I'll let you take me out to eat).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home