Down my Alley

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I have excuses...

for the reason I haven't posted in over a week. First, there was the hecticness that was the final days in Texas. Second, upon my return I have been sick. Over the past several days, the only thing I've done is lay in bed, sit on a couch, and play video games/watch TV/movies. Also known as recovering. I'm feeling much better, but still really short on breath (yeah Asthma).

Anyway, here's the finale of the Texas report: After poor bowling performances on Saturday and again on Monday morning, finally started bowling well. At the USBC Nationals, I threw the ball extremely well. 552 team event (bowled better than I scored), 660+ in doubles (1 open), and 560 in singles (similar to team event). 1778 for my all-events. I had 2 goals going in: 1) Average 200 (1800 for all events... I was very close); and 2) not be the low man (I was 3rd on my team and 5th for the 10 guys that went). So I acoomplished one of my goals, and was very close to the other. This will without a doubt be one of the things I most look forward to every year.

I also bowled well in the Bowlers Journal the second time around. I had 859 for my 4 games. That'll cash.

Finally, I am done with rotations and just have to finish up my project, do a presentation, and then graduate. It's coming up fast. Lots to do and a little time to do it in.

Alright, time for me to work on that project...and then fly to UAB tomorrow. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home