Down my Alley

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm going to grad school...

starting today actually. I have my interview at the University of Colorado Health Science Center this weekend. I fly out of Indy tonight at 8 PM and arrive at 8:40 PM (Denver time...in case you didn't figure it out). I'm a bit nervous about it, but I also know it will be perfectly fine and even fun. I just got some advice on how appropriate dress (I had a clue, but thought to check with a female...you know, someone with better sense about that sort of thing). I will go pack after getting off of my rotation today and then have my brother +/- my sister-in-law get me to the airport. I will report on my thoughts on Monday...or some time next week.

I will also be going to grad school starting next year. Now I know this was the game plan, but it is now official. The final spot has not been decided, but I did recieve my letter of acceptance from IU school of medicine (IUPUI) yesterday. At the very least, I will be pursuing my PhD here in Indy. Now it is possible that I will not like the other sites and still end up at IUPUI regardless of other acceptances. Only time will tell that much. It does feel good to have something set up. There was no offical date listed for when I have to let the school know, but I will drop an e-mail after this weekend to find out.

Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home