Down my Alley

Thursday, February 09, 2006

7 1/2 weeks left

Not that I'm counting or anything, but I only have 7 1/2 weeks of rotations left. Now, it sounds like a short time, but I am busy throughout those weeks. In addition to normal rotation things, I have to finish up my PharmD project, I have grad school interviews (starting with IUPUI tomorrow), and I have to continue my normal social life (aka, bowl and play video games). There is a light at the end of this tunnel, but it does have a few obstacles yet in front of me. I have this feeling though that this tunnel only leads into another and then another and then another. In other words, life is a series of tunnels, each with their own light at the end. The moral is you have to enjoy the brief gulp of fresh air before entering the next tunnel. If I hit powerball though, I will probably just stay out in the fresh air and not fool with any more tunnels. If wishing made is so....

That's all for now, I believe it is lunch time (yeah, hot pockets, chips, water, and a Twinkie).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home