Down my Alley

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Update!!!

Ok, Ron Artest is making me post again. It is official, that crazy guy is out of here and Peja Stojakovic (I learned how to spell) is coming here to Indy. Hopefully the Pacers can now get that behind them and really focus on playing good basketball.

Now on the grad school front. I have now received responses from 5 of the 6 schools. North Carolina sent a letter of rejection. Colorado, UAB, IUPUI and now Dartmouth have all requested interviews. I will be flying to UC Feb 23 and Dartmouth March 2. I am planning on UAB first week of April and IUPUI sometime in the next two months. Now I am just awaiting Vanderbilt's response. Since prior to visits, they were my number 2 choice (and close to number 1), I would greatly like to hear a positive response. Anyway, even with a now, I have 2/3 responding positively. If that rate continues, I will have several acceptances to choose from. Time will tell, and I will keep you, my gracious public, in the loop.

I'm out. Time for pizza and games. Bowling later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home