Down my Alley

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A night with some Friends

Yeah, yeah, I know, you think, He has friends? Yep, I do. And these are real friends that everyone can see. Ha! It all started because I had to work on a project at Butler. Whenever I have to go to BU, I call my friends in the area to see if they want to get some supper and hang out a bit. Tonight I got lucky and hit them up for both. First, I called and Benson said yes to food. So we hit up Penn Station...muy bueno. I had to return to her place to get a textbook that I never bought. Back at her place I met up with another friend, Brooke. I have not seen Brooke in awhile, so it was good to chat. I was then going to leave when I offerred to let them do my project while I watched TV. The counter offer of letting me stay and use their laptop (with hi-speed internet) and work on my project was made. How could I refuse? So I didn't. There you have it. I graced them with my presence and got to work on my project. It was phenomonal (for them...yeah, for me...sure thing).

OK, I believe I'm close to wearing out my welcome though...plus, I'm tired...so I'm going to leave. Thanks Benson and Brooke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home