Down my Alley

Friday, January 27, 2006

Things about me!!!

To be honest, I have never done one of these. They never got e-mailed to me and I never really had a site until this bad boy. So, I stole this one from my brother (check him out). Without further ado...

1. DO YOU SNORE? Not to my knowledge
2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER? Neither really...often kinda apathetic about a lot
3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Things unknown
4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC? No way...I preferred MicroMachines
5.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV..? I'm all about the Amazing Race...and actually would be a good contestant on Beauty and the Geek (and despite what you think, I'm probably not the beauty)
6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS? Not really
7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY? Heck Yeah! Got the pictures to prove it too.
8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU? Do I have another option?
9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD? My laptop is a grayish/black...and the Dells at school are black
10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? Not regularly
11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? As many times as I've wanted to....so Nope
12. ANY SECRET TALENTS? Yep...and they will remain secret...HA HA HA!
13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? Disney World!!!
14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY? A decent Monologue, good with the funny clippings, but not funny during interviews...In general, I like Letterman better
15. HAVE YOU EATEN SUSHI? No Way...ever...Never...not approved
16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"? Can't say that I have...without lying
17. WHAT'S THE GREATEST SPORTS MOVIE EVER? Gotta be Hoosiers
18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?Three...of course
19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? You really don't want me to sing
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?Yes
21. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? Hunting for food = good. Hunting to kill = bad.
22. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? I would like to think so...
23. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Why not...it's legible...I like my signature
24. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? Liver and Onions...they make me barf...Also Cefzil
25. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"? Been a while...but I say it with my actions...yeah, that's it...with my actions
26. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE? Sure, there are plenty of Elvis' out there...now Elvis Pressley the singer...long dead
27. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS? Nope
28. ARE BLONDES DUMB? Some of them
29. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP? the last place you look
30. WHAT TIME IS IT? 5 ish
31. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? In middle school and high school it was Biggie...nothing since
32. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING? Only when they forget to make my sandwich plain
33. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR? About 3 hours ago (2ish)
34. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS? Showers...so fresh...so clean...
35. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL? Yeah, and he tends to be omnipresent in December
36. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED? Not to my knowledge
37. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? Not any more
38. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? Procrastination....and bowling
39. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER? Crunchy...and remember, Choosy moms choose Jiff!!!
40. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK? Generally
41. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE? Not that I recall
42. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY? Upon waking this AM
43. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE? Illegal drugs...yes, All others...heck no, I'd be out of a job if that were the case...I sell drugs for a living
44. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER? I believe I weigh the same at night as I do during the day
45. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Blue
46. WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I think I stubbed my toe a week ago....
47. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE? Yep...it's goooood
48. WHO'S BETTER MOM OR DAD? Dad at bowling, Mom at cooking, and both at loving me!!!
49. ARE YOU PSYCHIC? I knew that question was coming....no seriously, I did... I read it when I read my brothers post..hehe
50. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"? That's a "classic" so.... NO
51. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? I do air guitar decently enough...and steering wheel drums
52. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN ANYTHING? Not recently
53. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD? Nope...Balance is tough enough, let alone on snow/ice on a greased up piece of plastic
54. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? By camping, you mean Motel 6, right?
55. DO YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH? Nope, but I laugh when I snort...
56. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? Not really...
57. ARE DOGS MANS BEST FRIEND? Nope, ESPN is man's best friend
58. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE? Is divorce something you need to believe in? It happens and that makes it real and not subject to belief, right?
59. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK? Nope, I've never been on the moon
60. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES? I thought I made a mistake once...but I was wrong
61. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY? Compared to -20...No, compared to my preference...Yes
62. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cinnamon roll
63. DO YOU WEAR NAILPOLISH? Not generally....or ever...so Nope
64. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL? Any commercial not intended to make me laugh/entertained (cars, attorneys, lobbying groups, news, etc.)
65. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE? Nope
66. FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT? Creedance Clearwater Revival (none better)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home