Down my Alley

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Don't Mess with Texas

So, as of yesterday evening, I will be in Texas until Wednesday. Corpus Christi to be exact. Our flight went through Dallas/Ft. Worth...and let me say that is one heck of a huge city...and the airport is large too (15 min. walk on the moving walkways to get to our connecting flight). The game plan...lots of bowling and visit some family on Sunday. I am looking forward to the weather being warmer than Indianapolis. Of course, 5 nights on a hotel matress generally is not something to look forward to. I am really looking forward to this trip. It is only the second ABC/USBC national tournament I'll be bowling in. This trip is also a break for me. 5 days of not waking up at 5 AM to go into the hospital. 5 days of taking it easy and bowling. Definitely going to be fun. I'll attempt to update a bit more regular this week and let you know how things are going.

Here's for hoping I bowl well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home