Down my Alley

Friday, April 28, 2006

A 6th time for Perfection

I'm referring (if you didn't guess) to bowling. Last night I shot my 6th 300 (aka perfect) game. For the most part, I threw all the shots pretty good. My 11th strike was the worst ball of all (got it really wide...but it got back). The 12th was a beauty, I really loved it right off my hand. I rolled this one with my High Rev by Hammer. In fact, a High Rev (the original 3D offset Hi-Rev and this newer High Rev) have been responsible for 3 of my 6 300's. A Hammer ball has been involved in 4 of the 6 (and 2 of my 3 800s). In other words, I think Hammer equipment is pretty good stuff. I thank God everytime I get the opportunity to bowl and use this ability He blessed me with. I get another chance to do it again tonight at the Derby Tournament in Louisvillle, KY.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home