Down my Alley

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Only 3 things left do to...

well, 4 if you count the actual graduation...5 counting hooding...but I'm chalking those up as a given. I only have 3 things left to do to finish pharmacy school. I have a honors exam today for departmental honors (yahoo....1 test to cover the past 4 years of learning). Tomorrow, I have my PharmD presentation. And the final draft of my PharmD project manuscript is due on Monday (I'm pretty sure I have the final draft done, I just need to verify it and then print it out). That's it. Those are the only things that are left for me to do. It's kind of exciting almost being done. Also, a little scary to know that the way of life I've grown accustomed to over the past 6 years is going to change, but it won't be the first time for me.

That's all for now. I'm going to try and review a few of the big picture things that are likely to make an appearance on this test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home