Down my Alley

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Absolutely, Positively, My Next to Last time....

Of course, that's what I said last year too. That's the official saying/slogan of the Peterson Classic (a bowling tournament) in Chicago (officially Hoffman Estates...but it's all the same to me). This year contained my two best games in a Peterson, but it also contained a solid handful of junky games. I posted two 200 games, but had a 120 game and 3 140 games. I also added a couple of 170s for a solid 1320 something for my 8 games. Oh well, it was fun and I got a good steak dinner out of it (mmmm....steak....). To think next year, I will have to fly in for this kind of enjoyment (and if time and money allows, I will be flying back too).

Also, I've started working at Walgreens, and let's just say that the first impression made by the company is less than stellar. I've had too many hoops to jump through and a solid run-around given to me...but I'm working now, so that's good.

Alrighty, that's all for now. Time to play video games!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home