Down my Alley

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Young'uns Wedding

Yep, you read correctly. The Young'un (aka my sister) got married this past weekend. It was a very nice service and I believe most things went off without a hitch. At least, there were no major goofs. Of note, my brothers tux and mine came with the wrong shirt, but due to the vests and ties the difference was hardly noticeable. And they forgot to do the bouquet and garter tosses while guests were actually present. It was nice to see a lot of people that I've not seen since my brothers wedding 3 years ago. And who knows the next time I'll run into those people. It was a shame that people left the reception so quickly. I only caught up with about 1/2 of those I wanted to talk to. Oh well, their loss for not talking to me...right?

My thoughts: my sister looked way too young to be getting married. This is really nothing new. She has never quite looked her age and she looked like she was 16 in her wedding dress (which was a nice dres...I guess...I'm a guy so it's tough to tell). She hates looking young now...but give it another 10 years and she'll be loving it. Well, my extended family now contains people across the pond. I guess there is only 1 thing left to say then: Welcome to the Fam, Englishman!

Ok, one more thing.

America 2, England 0 ... HA HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home